HR STUDIES AND ANALYSIS
extraordinary commitment, extraordinary results
HR Studies and Analysis (S&A) is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract vehicle that enables Federal Government customers to procure contracts with the guidance and support of an experienced Government procurement office. HR S&A can benefit your procurement mission by providing:
- Rapid Response: Electronic procurement that shortens procurement timelines to between seven and fifteen days.
- Less Paperwork: Less procurement documentation saves time in your workday.
- Flexible Labor: Flexible scope and labor categories allow you to tailor your order to meet your precise needs.
- Cost Savings: Significant cost reduction is realized by spending less personnel time and resources on procurement.
- Proven Performance: A set of twelve already validated prime contractors compete to propose the best quality solution.
- Quality Services: As a performance-based contract, performance measurements ensure that you receive quality work for your dollar – and if our work does not meet the metrics in full, neither do your payments.
- Personal Support: The HR S&A Program Office assists throughout the entire acquisition process, addressing any of your concerns and minimizing the administrative burden of procurement on your office.