LEARNING/TALENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS (LMS/TMS)
extraordinary commitment, extraordinary results
ASM Research (ASM) is a leading provider of both customized and COTS-based learning and training solutions to Federal, state and local government. As an information solutions service provider and integrator, ASM provides complete learning solutions that include consulting, programming, hosting, system design, implementation and integration, course development, and customer support services.
ASM focuses on Open Source COTS-based learning and talent management solutions to help our customers save both development time and money for their LMS/TMS initiatives. ASM specializes in using the MOODLE platform for LMS development and partners with Totara for talent management system implementation.
Totara LMS is an Open Source COTS (Computer Off The Shelf) talent management system based on the MOODLE engine, a standard already accepted and used widely in the Federal Government. It is a cost-effective system that features tools for workforce learning and management, with a focus on corporate needs that include:
- Competency management and individual development plan (learning plan) accomplishment for specific jobs and careers
- Social learning initiatives
- Course management to include online classroom and offsite course management and quiz building
- Robust reporting for organizational management to include custom reporting
- Manager oversight tools, including approvals, team management, and course approval
- Multiple course organization and role options
- Customized look and feel to match your brand
- No per-seat licensing, Totara uses a subscription-based pricing model
- Mobile formatting and use of the latest learning tools, such as Mozilla Open Badges
- 508 compliance and SCORM conformance
And because Totara is built on an Open Source platform, the code can be customized for individual organizational needs. ASM’s ability as an integrator means that you have the flexibility to integrate Totara into an existing solution. If you want a webinar or demonstration site set up, just contact ASM by email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to provide one.
To learn more follow the links below to explore the features and benefits of Totara LMS.